LED grow Lighting
One of the major benefits of our LED fixtures is the ability to control the spectral distribution. Investing in a controllable LED fixture means that you always have the option to change the light to keep up with new research findings, a new culture/culture stage, or simply to dim the fixture when less light is required. Simply put, an investment in Senmatic LED grow lights will not leave you with a fixed spectrum but leads to endless possibilities.
Our solutions suit most modern commercial greenhouses around the world and are designed to withstand the harsh environment of a greenhouse and keep working year after year. The minimalistic design means easy installation using standard connection technology, and with a minimal shadow footprint.
Our LED grow lights integrate fully into Senmatic electronic climate control systems and offer dynamic control of the intensity and spectral composition of your greenhouse lighting.
Many variants of Senmatic LED top lights, including light bars with lens systems, are available. Some of the highlighted benefits are:
- Control of spectral composition and dynamic control of light intensity
- Several variants, each with their own specific scope, such as vertical farming, commercial greenhouses, climate chambers, garden centers, production areas with special lighting requirements, hybrid installations, indoor environmental planting and "green walls" - and more.
- Energy savings of up to 50 %
- Long lifetime with no reduction of the light output over time
- Consistent light on the plants due to an optical lens system (patent pending)
- LED systems proven and tested with more than 3 million burning hours
LED fixture type FL300 is UL certified and you can download the certificate here
Any questions? Our specialists are ready to help!
Products for LED Lighting
Growing tulips with LED grow lights
Installing LED grow lights turned out to be a smart decision for Dutch-based Rainbow Colors. In just two years, the company has increased production by 50% and cut energy use by 25% – while the quality of their tulips improved significantly.
Producing red lettuce with horticultural LED
Swedish-based Spisa Smaker AB invested in an LED grow light system with detailed controllability to meet market demands for high quality produce and red pigmented lettuce. Not only have they seen great results in quality improvement, they have also experienced a 48% save in electricity.