LG120 Gear Motor - Designed for operating vents and screens in smaller greenhouses
LG120 is a compact gear motor with high performance and small installation dimensions. The unique design with the electric motor parallel with the through-going output shaft, combined with three mounting surfaces gives optimal mounting where space is limited.
The design of the gearbox and the choice of materials give a silent operation. LG120 consists of a gearbox, electric motor and limit switch system.
- LG120 has self-locking worm gearings securing vent or screen when power is cut off.
- All shafts are imbedded with ball bearings.
- The built-in limit switch has a gear connection directly to the output shaft, which provides both great precision and ensuring that the gear stops correctly.
- The electric motor has a threaded hole for manual operation, giving the possibility to operate vents or screens before power is connected.
- It is possible to install a potentiometer for position feedback.
The selected materials and the ball bearings give the gear motor a lifetime which in many cases is as long as the greenhouse itself. Furthermore, the closed design makes the gear motor maintenance-free.
Any questions? Our specialists are ready to help!
What's in it for you?
Mainly for smaller greenhouses
Can pull up to 50 m window of polycarbonate. If the window is made of glass, it can pull up to 40 m.
Compact – low weight
Multiple mounting solutions
Silent operation and no maintenance
Turn Key Solutions
Get visual information of the different options for a turn key solution for your greenhouse.