LG120 Gear Motor for Sempleta climate control - Designed for operating vents and screens in smaller greenhouses
LG120 is a compact gear motor with high performance and small installation dimensions. The unique design with the electric motor parallel with the through-going output shaft, combined with three mounting surfaces gives optimal mounting where space is limited.
This gear motor can be connected to our Sempleta climate control.
The design of the gearbox and the choice of materials give a silent operation. LG120 consists of a gearbox, electric motor and limit switch system.
- LG120 has self-locking worm gearings securing vent or screen when power is cut off.
- All shafts are imbedded with ball bearings.
- The built-in limit switch has a gear connection directly to the output shaft, which provides both great precision and ensuring that the gear stops correctly.
- The electric motor has a threaded hole for manual operation, giving the possibility to operate vents or screens before power is connected.
- It is possible to install a potentiometer for position feedback.
The selected materials and the ball bearings give the gear motor a lifetime which in many cases is as long as the greenhouse itself. Furthermore, the closed design makes the gear motor maintenance-free.
Any questions? Our specialists are ready to help!
What's in it for you?
Mainly for smaller greenhouses
Can pull up to 50 m window of polycarbonate. If the window is made of glass, it can pull up to 40 m.
Compact – low weight
Multiple mounting solutions
Silent operation and no maintenance
Turn Key Solutions
Get visual information of the different options for a turn key solution for your greenhouse.