LG240 Gear Motor - Designed for operating vents and screens in greenhouses
LG240 is a compact gear motor with high performance and small installation dimensions. The unique design with the electric motor parallel with the through going output shaft, combined with three mounting surfaces gives optimal mounting where space is limited.
The design of the gearbox and the choice of materials give a silent operation. LG240 consists of a gearbox, electric motor and limit switch system.
- LG240 has self-locking worm gearing securing vent or screen when power is cut off.
- All shafts are imbedded with ball bearings.
- The built-in limit switch has a gear connection directly to the output shaft, which provides both great precision and ensuring that the gear stops correctly.
- The electric motor has a threaded hole for manual operation, giving the possibility to operate vents or screens before power is connected.
- It is possible to install a potentiometer for position feedback.
The selected materials and ball bearings give the gear a lifespan, which in many cases is as long as that of the greenhouse. Furthermore, the completely closed construction makes the gear maintenance-free.
Any questions? Our specialists are ready to help!
What's in it for you?
Can pull up to 65 m window of polycarbonate. If the window is made of glass, it can pull up to 55 m.
Compact – low weight
More mounting solutions
Low noise operation
Turn Key Solutions
Get visual information of the different options for a turn key solution for your greenhouse.