Senmatic receives DNV-GL EU RO MR certificate
Senmatic proudly receives DNV-GL EU RO Mutual Recognition (MR) Type Approval Certificate (TAC) for a wide range of our Temperature Sensors covering:
Resistance Thermometers Type-B, BF, BJ, BL, DMH, GW, NS, PMK, PTE, PTL, PTR, S and MNS
Thermocouples Type- DMK, DML, MK and TDMH
This means Senmatic can now offer much more type classification that is supported by (for now) 12 different Marine Classification Societies.
The EU RO MR type approval scheme is a procedure for type approval of certain products that can be accepted for installation onboard vessels on the basis of the EU RO MR type approval.
When a product has been given an EU RO MR type approval from the Society, the product shall be accepted for installation onboard vessels classed with any of the EU RO MR Group members.
The EU RO MR Group is made up of 12 Classification Societies with EU Recognized Organization (EU RO) status, working together to implement Article 10.1 of Regulation (EC) No. 391/2009.
Current EU RO MR Group members are:
- American Bureau of Shipping ("ABS")
- Bureau Veritas Marine & Offshore SAS ("BV")
- China Classification Society ("CCS")
- Croatian Register of Shipping ("CRS")
- DNV GL AS ("DNV GL")
- Indian Register of Shipping ("IRS")
- Korean Register ("KR")
- Lloyd's Register Group Lt ("LR")
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai General Incorporated Foundation ("NK" or "ClassNK");
- Polski Rejestr Statkow S.A. ("PRS")
- RINA Services S.p.A. ("RINA")
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping ("RS")
For more information, see the EU RO mutual recognition group http://www.euromr.org.