OIL & GAS
REQUIRING THE GREATEST ACCURACY IN THE MOST DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
We use the latest technologies to offer you the highest level of accuracy, reliability and flexibility for the most demanding applications in the oil and gas industry. With a 40 % global market share, Senmatic is the leading specialist in temperature sensor solutions for oil and tank gauging systems.
- Senmatic Multi-spot sensors for measuring average temperatures (-195°C to +250°C) can be supplied with and without integrated water level sensor (WLS) depending of the application and media.
- Our sensors are used for e.g. crude oil, HFO, Diesel, Petrochemicals, Bitumen, LPG/LNG, Plant oils etc. We supply sensors with up to 16 spots and 4-wires connection for highest accuracy and optional in-house unique traceable calibration certificate in 3 points with coefficients according to EN60751.
- The Marine Industry also carries Senmatic temperature sensors - particularly for LNG, LPG and LEG. The temperature sensors ensure that cargo is safely transported around the world.
- Factory Acceptance Tests verifying the high quality of Senmatic’s sensors are carried for and witnessed by external sworn surveyors.
- New markets like LNG are expanding and Senmatic’s single and multi-spot temperature sensors are a natural part of this segment. We supply cryogenic multi-spot sensors with up to 16 pcs 4-wire spots and mineral insulated single spot sensors for Skin/Cool down/Leakage temperature measuring.
- Senmatic’s Oil and Gas sensors are supported with relevant industry standards certificates like ATEX, FM, NACE, DNV, Bureau Veritas, Lloyds Register.
Sensor calibration - increase turnover with high accuracy tank gauging systems
In the oil and gas industry, high accuracy measurements are critical in both tank gauging and custody transfers. Since accurate measurements and valuations have a great and positive influence on refineries’ turnover, the demand for sensor calibration is increasing.
LNG Storage and distribution
Safe storage & distribution operation with Senmatic sensors.
Because of the temperature requirements, to be able to keep the LNG in a liquid state, it is very important that these tanks are very well insulated, durable and equipped with the right type of sensors....