REFRIGERATION / REEFER
ENSURING TRANSPORT UNDER THE BEST POSSIBLE CONDITIONS
Whatever the cargo requirements – a container load of bananas from South America to China, or blood plasma from United States to Europe – the highest quality sensors are required to ensure transport under the best possible conditions. With a 60 % global market share, Senmatic fully understands the complexity of measuring temperature, relative humidity, CO2 and O2 in the most demanding conditions on board a container vessel.
We deliver second-to-none sensor solutions, ensuring the cargo is transported under the best possible conditions. At Senmatic, we offer sensors solutions to ensure that perishable cargo is transported under optimal conditions, even in harsh environments.
Our sensor offerings for temperature, humidity and gas measurement include:
- Resistance temperature sensors (Pt-100, Pt-1000, NTC) for controlling the refrigeration unit
- Humidity sensors for cargo monitoring
- CO2 sensors for cargo monitoring
- O2 sensors for cargo monitoring
- USDA sensor for Cold Treatment
A major part of the sensors are certified to required industry standards.