Contact us for more information
Straight cable sensor with bayonet
- Is used for measurement of temperatures in machinery, tools, heating plates, bearings etc. Where a fast replacement is desired.
- The measuring element is according to IEC 751.
- The protective sheath is standard of Ø6×0.5 mm stainless steel.
- Mechanical connection by means of a nipple, which e.g. is screwed into the machine. The sensor is mounted by means of the bayonet socket. The spring load is adjusted by screwing the bayonet socket up/down the spring before mounting.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 10 sec. - t0.9 = 33 sec.
air at 3.0 m/s: t0.5 = 31 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL EU RO MR.