Contact us for more information
For ambient air measurement - classified
- Straight thermometer for measurement of ambient temperature in e.g. air ducts.
- The measuring insert is removable, according to IEC 751.
- Protective sheath, Ø8×1, stainless steel 316TI, open for fast response time.
- Connection: none or with flange.
- Form B connection head according to DIN 43729, of light-alloy metal, protection IP 65, cable gland PG 16.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in:
air w. 3.0 m/s: t0.5 = 42 sec. - t0.9 = 125 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL EU RO MR.
- Senmatic only guarantee, that the part in contiguity with food, comply with the demands of the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.