Contact us for more information
For diesel systems - Classified
- Threaded thermocouples are widely used on ships in connection with diesel engines in exhaust and cooling-water systems.
- The measuring inset is with removable thermoelement, mineral insulated with insulated measuring junction. Tolerance class 2, IEC 584-2. Jacket material of stainless steel.
- Protective sheath of stainless steel, AISI 316TI.
- Connection: Compression fitting.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 40 sec. - t0.9 = 186 sec.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL EU RO MR