Contact us for more information
Thermocouple - mineral-insulated with plug
- Mineral insulated thermocouples - DIN 43721 - are used for reasons such as flexibility, fast responsetime and good resi-stance to vibrations, for measurement of temperatures in inaccessible places and harsh environment.
- Thermocouples only available with 1×TC.
- The measuring junction is standard insulated from Ø2 mm and up. The thermocouples are available with grounded alternatively exposed measuring junction. Ø1 mm and Ø1.5 mm only available as grounded or alternatively exposed measuring junction. Exposed measuring junction max. 100°C.
- The thermocouple is insulated with MgO. The tube is sealed at the tails. This sealing must not be exposed to temperatures over 150°C.
- Jacket material for protective sheath is chosen depending on temperature and environment, see separate data sheet.
- The recommended working temperature is dependent on thermowire and jacket material.
- Mechanical connection: Standard plug or mini plug.