Contact us for more information
- The measuring insert - Form MI80 - DIN 43769 - is designed for Form B, when the protective sheath is Ø11×1 mm. For Form A, and for mounting with form B-head, without protec-ting tube.
- The measuring insert is mounted with a sensing element according to IEC 751.
- Between the element and the terminals of the ceramic socket 2, 3 or 4 conductors are applied.
- The clamp socket is usually of ceramic.
- The protecting tube is of stainless steel Ø8×0.5 mm.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.