Contact us for more information
Straight wire sensor with bayonet - classified
- Mineral insulated thermocouples - DIN 43721 - are used for reasons such as flexibility, fast response time and good resi-stance to vibrations, for measurement of temperatures in inaccessible places and harsh environment.
- Thermocouples only available with 1×TC for diameters below Ø3 mm.
- The measuring junction is standard insulated from Ø2 mm and up. The thermocouples are available with grounded alternatively exposed measuring junction. Ø1 mm and Ø1.5 mm only available as grounded or alternatively exposed measuring junction. Exposed measuring junction max. 180°C.
- The thermocouple is insulated with MgO. The tube is sealed at the tails. This sealing must not be exposed to temperatures over 180°C.
- Jacket material for protective sheath is chosen depending on temperature and environment, see separate data sheet.
- The recommended working temperature is dependent on thermowire and jacket material.
- Mechanical connection: Compression fitting, see data sheet for accessories.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 1.5 sec. - t0.9 = 3 sec.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL EU RO MR