Contact us for more information
Mineral insulated with tails
- Mineral insulated thermocouples - DIN 43721 - are used for reasons such as flexibility, fast response time and good resistan-ce to vibrations, for measurement of temperatures in inacces-sible places and harsh environment.
- Thermocouples only available with 1×TC for diameters below Ø3 mm.
- The measuring junction is standard insulated from Ø2 mm and up. The thermocouples are available with grounded measuring junction. Ø1 mm and Ø1.5 mm only available as grounded or measuring junction.
- The thermocouple is insulated with MgO. The tube is sealed at the tails. This sealing must not be exposed to temperatures over 200°C.
- The extension wire is standard insulated with teflon.
- Jacket material for protective sheath is chosen depending on temperature and environment, see separate data sheet.
- The recommended working temperature is dependent on thermowire and jacket material.
- Mechanical connection: Compression fitting, see data sheet for accessories.