Contact us for more information
Mineral insulated measuring insert
- The measuring insert - Form MI - DIN 43762 - is designed for Form A-B-C-D-E-F-G, mounting in B-head, and for various other models.
- The measuring insert is mounted with a sensing element according to IEC 751.
- Between the element and the terminals of the ceramic socket the standard used is 4 conductor.
- The clamp socket is usually of ceramic.
- The protecting tube is of stainless steel, AISI 316.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.