Contact us for more information
Mineral insulated with cable - classified
- Mineral insulated resistance thermometers are used, where flexibility, fast response time, vibration resistance and good resistance to environments are required, for measurement of temperatures in places difficult to access and in harsh environments.
NB! Must be kept straight 40 mm from the tip.
- Only measuring insert ø6 mm is available with 2×Pt, and only3-cond.
- Protective sheath of stainless steel AISI 316TI, W.no. 1.4571.
- Mineral insulated temperature range: -200/+600°C.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 10 sec. - t0.9 = 31 sec.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL EU RO MR