Contact us for more information
For insertion in fruit and meat
- Insertion thermometer - for measurement of temperatures in e.g.meat and fruit.
- Measuring insert according to IEC 751, standard Cl. B 1/6 DIN.
- Protective sheath of 6 mm stainless steel, length 70 mm.
- The connection cable is standard a 4 cond. neopren cable, Ø9 mm. Ø6 teflon cable for super freeze.
- Standard without connection box. Available with a grey-enamelled marine box of light-alloy metal, protection IP 67.
- Response time: (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 7 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.