Contact us for more information
For use in bulks - classified
- Thermometer for cargo compartments - for measurement of temperatures in cold and wet areas, such as cargo compartments, refrigerated cargo
vessels, cold rooms, directly in basins and tanks.
- The measuring insert is according to IEC 751, standard Cl. B 1/6 DIN.
- The protective sheath is of AISI 316 steel with neoprene, compressed tight with the flexible connecting cable.
- The connecting cable is standard a 4 conductor neoprene cable, Ø8.6 mm.
- The standard is without a connection box. Is available with a grey-enamelled marine box of light-alloy, protection IP 67.
- Response time: (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 35 sec. - t0.9 = 76 sec..
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Lloyd's Register of Shipping, DNV-GL EU RO MR.