Contact us for more information
Wire sensor - angular bending
- Type PV is used for measuring of temperatures in machinery, e.g. in connection with bearings. Is often used together with thermo wells for measuring in pipelines and containers, and also in gases. Is used in all places where angle bending of the wire is required. LOW-PRESSURE RANGE.
- The measuring inset is according to IEC 751.
- The protective sheath is standard Ø6×0.5 mm stainless steel.
- The connecting wire is standard available in PVC and silicone.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 7 sec.
air at 3.0 m/s: t0.5 = 24 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.