Contact us for more information
With union niple and fixed insert - for hygienic use
- Threaded thermometer for measurement of temperatures in gases, vapours and fluids, e.g. in sealed pipelines and containers in the LOW-PRESSURE RANGE. (Pressure tested at 75 bars).
- Measuring insert according to IEC 751.
- The protective sheath is of Ø8×1 stainless steel, AISI 316TI Extension length Ø12 mm.
- Form B connection head according to DIN 43729, of light alloy, protection IP 65, cable gland PG 16, or stainless steel, protection IP65, cable gland PG9.
- Response time (mean values) at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 11 sec.
air at 3.0 m/s: t0.5 = 35 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Senmatic only guarantee, that the part in contiguity with food, comply with the demands of the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.