Contact us for more information
Clamp mounting and fixed insert - for hygienic use
- Used for measurement of temperatures in the food industry.
- Fixed measuring insert according to IEC 751.
- Protective sheath, DIN 43763, Ø8×1/Ø5×0.5 mm stainless steel, AISI 316TI.
- Extension length Ø12.
- Mounting thread available as 1", 1½", 2" and 2½" clamp
- Form B connection according to DIN 43729, of light alloy, protection IP 65, cable gland PG 16.
- Response time for Ø8/Ø5 (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 11 sec./2 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Senmatic only guarantee, that the part in contiguity with food, comply with the demands of the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.length up to 200 mm, Bureau Veritas.