Contact us for more information
With extension length and exchangeable insert - classified
- Threaded thermometer - Form B - DIN 43765 for measurement of temperatures in gases, vapours, and fluids, e.g. in sealed pipe-lines and containers, and also in connection to diesel engines, in exhaust and cooling water systems.
- The measuring insert is removable, type MI80/MMI. Insert tube Ø8 mm, stainless steel. The sensing element is according to IEC 751.
- The protective sheath is standard of stainless steel, type 316L.
- Dimension of extension length is Ø15×1 mm, length 68 or 118 mm.
- Form B connection head of light-alloy, according to DIN 43729, protection IP 65, cable gland PG 16.
- Recommended measuring curent: max. 2 mA.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 46 sec. - t0.9 = 158 sec.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas