Contact us for more information
- Threaded immersion thermometer without extension length and with fixed insert for measurement of temperatures in gases, vapours and fluids, e.g. in sealed pipelines and containers - in the LOW-PRESSURE RANGE
- Fixed measuring insert according to IEC 751, standard 1/3 DIN.
- Protective sheath Ø8 × 1 mm of stainless steel AISI 316.
- 1/2"BSP mounting thread. (Rated torque: max. 50 Nm)
- Form B connection head of light-alloy metal according to DIN 43729, protection IP 65, cable gland M20.
- Response time (mean values) at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 7 sec. - t0.9 = 27 sec.
air at 3.0 m/s: t0.5 = 40 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Approved by: Lloyd's Register of Shipping, DNV-GL