Contact us for more information
Reduced imm. length, for fast respsonse time - for hygienic use
- Threaded thermometer for measurement of temperatures in e.g. the food industry, and where a fast response time is requested.
- Measuring insert according to IEC 751.
- Protective sheath, Form B, DIN 43763, of Ø6×1.5 mm stainless steel, AISI 316.
- Standard without extension length. Extension length: Ø12.
- Connection NONE, nipple, union nipple, union nut or clamp.
- Form B connection head according to DIN 43729, of light-alloy, protection IP 65, cable gland PG 16.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water w. 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 2 sec
. air w. 3.0 m/s: t0.5 = 24 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Senmatic only guarantee, that the part in contiguity with food, comply with the demands of the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.