Contact us for more information
- Type HTC is used for controlling of the humidity in refrigeration plants, reefer units, air-conditioning and ventilating plants.
- Type HTC consists of a capacitive element with matching signal amplifier, mounted in a stainless steel tube.
- Type HTC is available in 3 models:
- HTC-L: with 2,5 m PVC-wire
HTC-K: with PG 9
HTC-H: with B-head according to DIN 43729
- Type HTC is calibrated in 2 spots in order to achieve a high degree of accuracy.
- Technical Data
- Supply voltage: 10 - 25V DC
Voltage dependence: 0,01%RH
Measuring range: 0-100%
Working temperature: 0 - 70°C
Storage temperature: -25 / +85°C
Temperature dependence: 0,2%RH/°C
Output signal: 4-20 mA
Calibration: Calibrated in 2 spots on delivery
- The humidity sensor is mounted in an impact-proof stainless steel tube, with internal and thus protected functions.