Contact us for more information
Straight wire sensor with bayonet
- Mineral insulated thermocouples - DIN 43721 - are used for reasons such as flexibility, fast response time and good resi-stance to vibrations, for measurement of temperatures in inaccessible places and harsh environment.
- Thermocouples only available with 1×TC for diameters below Ø3 mm.
- The measuring junction is standard insulated. The thermo-couples are available with grounded alternatively exposed measuring junction. Exposed measuring junction max. 150°C.
- The thermocouple is insulated with MgO. The tube is sealed at the tails. This sealing must not be exposed to temperatures over 200°C.
- Jacket material for protective sheath is chosen depending on temperature and environment, see separate data sheet.
- The recommended working temperature is dependent on thermowire and jacket material.
- Mechanical connection: Compression fitting, see data sheet for accessories.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 1.5 sec. - t0.9 = 3 sec.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas