Tank Thermometer - Mineral-insulated
- Mineral insulated thermometer for temperature measurement in insulation and concrete surroundings e.g. liquid gas tanks and LNG tanks.
- Measuring temp. range: -200°C to +100°C.
- The measuring element is glass encapsulated platinum elements according to EN60751.
- Protective sheath of AISI 316L filled with compressed MgO powder. Sensor tip Ø6 AISI 316L.
- 26 AWG PTFE
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water w. 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 6.4 sec. - t0.9 = 27 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: 1 mA (max. 2 mA).
- Approvals: Ex ia IIC T6 Ga
IECEx FME 13.0003X
DNV-GL EU RO MR
To achieve the highest accuracy we recommend the 4 wire calibrated version.
Each calibrated sensor is supplied with a certificate stating its own individual coefficients Ro, A, B and C to substitute the standard coefficients in the EN60751 platinum curve. By use of the coefficients the uncertainty of the sensor will be <=20 mK in the range -195 to 100 °C. The transmitter will represent the major part of the total system uncertainty.