Contact us for more information
Tank Thermometer - Classified
- Roll-up threaded thermometer for measurement of temperatures in pipeline and tank systems, e.g. in oil tankers, as part of a volume measuring system.
- The measuring element is according to IEC 751, standard with glass element, 1×Pt, Cl. B.
- Protective sheath of Ø3,5 annealed stainless steel, lenght on request. Sensor tip Ø6×60.
- Wires are available in tefzel and teflon.
- Mounting by compression fitting with 1/8"NPT thread.
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water w. 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 6.4 sec. - t0.9 = 27 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, Lloyd's Register of Shipping, DNV-GL EU RO MR.