Contact us for more information
- Straight thermometer for measurement of temperatures in pipe-lines and containers, mounted in immersion wells, on the outside of pipelines, in gases and in machinery, e.g. in connection with bearings, in the LOW-PRESSURE RANGE.
- The measuring insert is according to IEC 751.
- The protective sheath is standard of Ø6×0.5 mm stainless steel, AISI 304.
- The connecting wire is standard available in PVC and silicone.
- The standard is without connection. (compression fitting available on request).
- Response time (mean values) measured at velocities in:
water at 0.4 m/s: t0.5 = 10 sec. - t 0.9 = 42 sec.
air at 3.0 m/s: t0.5 = 24 sec.
- Recommended measuring current: max. 2 mA.
- Approvals: DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL EU RO MR.