Mineral Insulated Temperature sensors for extreme temperatures and harsh environment – for maximum protection and reliabitlity
cONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- Wide range of mineral insulated temperature sensors for many different applications
- High degree of protection against moisture
- Vibration proof
- Marine approval for selected sensors
- For maximum accuracy we recommend 4-wire
- Our Mineral Insulated Temperature sensors features both thermocouples and resistance thermometers. Mineral insulated temperature sensors are normally used for temperature measurement between -270°C / -454°F and 1600°C / 2912°F depending of sheath material and choice of element.
- Long length sensors especially for low temperature normally also require mineral insulated sheaths to avoid joints ensuring best conductivity.
- Depending on the application the mineral insulated temperature sensors feature 2-wire, 3-wire, 4-wire, simplex and duplex.
- The mineral insulated temperature sensors are manufactured in different sheath materials and dimensions with compressed Magnesium Oxide (MgO) powder inside to ensure great thermal conductivity and an air tight environment against moisture.
Below you can find all mineral insulated temperature sensors divided into groups